Monday, February 14, 2011

Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame

I love to snack, it's a curse. I wish I could eat three square meals a day and be happy but that is not me.  This weekend I was on the search for a healthy, low calorie, portable snack.  I needed something to keep at my desk so it had to be non-perishable which usually means a lot of preservatives (which I avoid). I stumbled on Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame.  They were $1.99 and I'd estimate 4-6 servings which seemed reasonable.  I have a few things I want to call out about this product...

1) There are only two ingredients: Soybeans and salt - I like that
2) It comes in a resealable bag. I don't have to worry about them going bad or putting them in another bag for storage after opening, also a plus
3) 130 calories and 14 grams of protein in one serving. As a vegetarian, I appreciate the high protein
4) 8 grams of dietary fiber - as my mom would say "It's good for your poops"
5) Seapoint Farms uses only Non-GMO soybeans

I think this is a great product and I'll keep them at my desk and in my car.

Overall it got a good score of 29/40 and is Good Stuff!


Check out the nutritional panel here:
Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame 

Check out their website here:
Seapoint Farms website

No comments:

Post a Comment