Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today I Choose...

Today, rather than review of a product I want to encourage you to set small goals towards your health and share them will the world.  To help you with this I have set up a hashtag on Twitter.  If you Tweet, send out a post and include the hashtag: #todayichoose.  Set a goal to commit to small achievable daily goals that will improve your overall health and well being.
I have found that I make significantly more progress when I set goals, but more specifically, when I write down a goal and share it with someone.  When you set small daily goals it does three things:

1) It keeps you focused
2) It keeps you motivated
3) It holds you accountable

My challenge for you today is to tweet a goal using the hashtag #todayichoose.  This will show up on this blog at the bottom of the page.  If you don't tweet, comment daily on this post with your goal.

If you can handle it, my challenge for you is to do this for 21 days, everyday.  21 days makes a habit.  Time to create some good habits, time to make a change, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment